Are you looking to get involved with an automotive dealership that offers the right incentives and places the right emphasis on customer-facing service that comes with expert, friendly advice? If you are a passionate automotive expert with technical skills or you want to be a salesperson that appreciates and understands how to interact with people and provide the top-notch assistance that has made Northwest Acura the best of its kind, then we want to hear from you!
Northwest Acura is looking for a team-oriented, motivated and energetic Lot Attendant/Detailer to join our sales team.
Job Duties include:
1. Detailing and cleaning sold vehicles
2. Detailing and cleaning new and used stock vehicles
3. Clean showroom vehicles – dusting, cleaning windows, clean wheels, tires and interior if needed
4. Maintaining a clean and organized parking lot
5. Accepting new vehicles shipments
6. Organizing and transporting vehicles to and from the overflow lot
7. Delivering and picking up vehicles from various other locations
8. Other duties as required
1. Requires a valid Alberta driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
2. Organization skills and an ability to effectively prioritize tasks
3. Must be dependable, punctual and a self-starter
4. Maintain a professional appearance
5. Able to work in various weather conditions
6. Previous automotive dealership experience will be considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those we intend to interview will be contacted.